Facilitate full engagement in PI Planning
The good news is that companies are now able to integrate visual collaboration spaces into their existing video conferencing and communication platforms to elicit full employee engagement in distributed PI Planning.
Welo visual collaboration spaces power the following attributes, critical to generating the successful PI outcomes realized when teams gathered as a group:
A visual & visible experience:
Recreating a sense of team place and identity, emulating the feel and flow of working with colleagues in a physical space ensures people are heard, seen, and can easily engage.
- Professionally-designed spaces for large and small groups as needed–beyond the static squares of standard videoconferencing.
- Plenary rooms for full team event briefings, break-out rooms where teams create their iteration plans, private rooms to support negotiations on scope and priority, and shared spaces where key agreements, such as PI Objectives, are always accessible.
Effortless ad-hoc collaboration:
The kind that builds bonds among colleagues and a company culture that nurtures trust, camaraderie, and wellbeing does not happen in formally-scheduled time slots. It happens dynamically and must be facilitated online.
Fluid movement & interactions:
Maximizing effectiveness of work groups.
- Rather than feel confined to a static rectangle, agile team members see themselves and others in context.
- Team members move seamlessly with agency between rooms to connect with colleagues before, during, and between PI Planning activities.
High-impact PI Planning requires business stakeholders, product owners, and other leaders to be visible and approachable.
- Easy to see if colleagues are engaged, available to meet, free for a quick question, or looking to relax and socialize with others.
Access to relevant information in context:
Trusted PI Planning tools embedded in the virtual places employees congregate–eliminating the need to bounce among different applications and windows.
- In-room resource links for team members to have ready access to up-to-date resources such as Jira and Easy Agile apps–in context, in the moment to keep pace.
- Real-time transcription provided.
- Tools integrated into enterprise platforms.
Real-time communications & collaboration:
Radiating key information to team members from all relevant sources.
- Speeds progress of work and human connections.
- No more living life in half-hour chunks.
- Eliminates meeting and email overload.